Project Role and Responsibility
- Work with project manager for reviewing Methods, materials and equipment used in various types of projects and perform methods in all phase of Construction. (1) Predesign (PD), (2) Schematic Design (SD), (3) Design Development (DD), (4) Construction Documents (CD’s), (5) Construction Administration (CA).
- Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD), and Revit to produce designs, working drawings, forms, records and creating presentations for clients using Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe suite.
- Prepare package of plan submittal for building construction application approval
- Identifies potential problem areas in advance, ask for corrective action, and brings unresolved difficulties to the attention of proper authority.
- Draft Detailed plans, building sections, wall sections, elevations, Restroom drawings, Interior and exterior details, fire rated and acoustical details, Casework details, Stairs , Elevator drawings and Code plans. Drawings required for DSA Approval.
- Responsible for all correspondence, reports, documentation and general administration for overall projects
Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelor of Architecture + 1.5 years’ experience of professional architectural design experience