19six Architects is seeking a highly motivated Architectural Project Support / Drafter III to provide support to our Project Managers across our market sectors in our San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Corona offices.
Please specify which office you are applying for in your cover letter.
Project Role and Responsibility
- Create, coordinate, revise, and, maintain project design, production, and documentation at all project phases (Pre-Design through Construction Administration and Certification).
- Produce and comprehend architectural redlines and efficiently produce documents and revisions.
- Oversee quality control and ensure compliance with project scope and budget.
- Coordinate design with consultants and architectural team.
- Ability to work collaboratively and clearly with architectural team, consultants, and clients.
- Handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Passion for design.
- Professional certification in drafting, construction design, architecture, or related discipline.
- Five to eight (5+) years’ experience.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Suite.
- Experience with DSA or OSHPD is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
- Highly motivated, positive, and proactive problem solver.
- Detail oriented.