19six Architects is seeking a highly motivated Drafter III to support projects within our Education, Healthcare, Performing Arts, and Civic Design Studios.
Project Role and Responsibility
- Create, coordinate, revise, and, maintain project design, production, and documentation at all project phases (Pre-Design through Construction Administration and Certification).
- Produce and comprehend architectural redlines and efficiently produce documents and revisions.
- Oversee quality control and ensure compliance with project scope and budget.
- Coordinate design with consultants and architectural team.
- Ability to work collaboratively and clearly with architectural team, consultants, and clients.
- Handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Passion for design.
- Professional certification in drafting, construction design, architecture, or related discipline.
- Three (3+) years’ experience.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Suite.
- Experience with DSA or OSHPD is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
- Highly motivated, positive, and proactive problem solver.
- Detail oriented.