19ix Architects is seeking a highly motivated BIM Manager to lead our BIM standards across all offices.
Project Role and Responsibility
- Acting as the intermediary between designers, clients and architects so that projects remain efficient and effective
- Working closely with BIM Coordinators (Revit Committee), who are responsible for producing project information models
- Ensuring that BIM execution plans are produced and maintained for each project
- Developing LOD standards for the office
- Supporting and auditing the project team and flagging non-compliances
- Training or upskilling colleagues in specific software programs (Revit, Navisworks, BIM360)
- Working with IT Staff ensuring staff have access to the tools and equipment they need
- Working with IT Staff overseeing the purchase of workstations so that hardware is sufficient and effective
- Producing monthly reports for Leadership, to identify and measure BIM implementation
- Keeping up-to-date with advancements in building technology
- Driving the implementation of digital information plans and strategies
- Leading meetings to identify project tasks and resolve issues
- Overseeing BIM budgets
- Supporting the career development, coaching and mentoring of a team of staff
- Raising the profile of BIM within across departments and teams
- Adhering to the latest industry standards.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years’ experience minimum
- Familiarity with the modeling process in BIM for Architectural and Structural.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Extensive knowledge of quality and document management processes.
- Manage a firm’s BIM platform of choice (such as Autodesk Revit)
- Enforce common BIM standards within the firm
- Curate and/or build a firm’s library of BIM content
- Highly organized
- Enforcing current organizational structure or advising of better solutions
- Autodesk Revit Professional Certification