Project Role and Responsibility
- Drafting support.
- Modeling support.
- Produce detailed and accurate construction documents.
- Design Development.
- Research and implement code analysis.
- Work under the supervision of our Project Managers and Job Captains.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associate degree is required, Bachelor’s in Architecture is a plus.
- One or more (1+) years experience drafting for an architectural firm.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Adobe suite and MS Office suite.
- Highly motivated, positive attitude, team player and proactive problem solver.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, detail oriented.
- Eagerness to learn and a passion for design and construction.