19six Architects is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Specialist who is an enthusiastic team player who is eager to learn, has strong time management skills, can multi-task, enjoys seeing a project to fruition and is keen at making industry connections.
Project Role and Responsibility
- Attend client and AEC industry events as a representative of 19six Architects.
- Assist Marketing Coordinator and professional team with reviewing and developing marketing content and literature (email campaigns, project pages, portfolios, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, business cards, marketing ads, etc.).
- Assist in producing and developing proposals in response to RFPs and RFQs. Involves coordinating consultant materials, assembling project experience and team qualifications, layout, photo editing, copy writing, etc.
- Prints and produces / binds marketing materials and proposals, as needed, often on strict deadlines.
- Assists with development of Marketing materials, ensuring high quality and adherence to Brand Guidelines.
- Participates in market, client, and project research, as directed.
- Assists with the administration of social media and website updates, creating graphics as needed.
- Assist in coordinating meetings, architectural photography, etc.
- Assist in tracking architectural awards and prepare award submissions.
- Assist in maintaining marketing files and project archives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associate’s degree required (Bachelor’s degree is a plus).
- 4+ years of experience within marketing.
- 2+ years of experience within the AEC (Architectural/Engineering/Construction) industry.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to foster and grow client and consultant relationships.
- Solid “eye” for graphic design with good sense of design balance and layout.
- Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Creative Suite programs.
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet simultaneous deadlines.
- Detail oriented, organized, superior project management skills.