19ix Architects is seeking a highly motivated Office Administrator / Bookkeeper responsible for providing accounting assistance to the Controller, supporting all day-to-day office operations, and working closely both with the team in the San Luis Obispo office as well as firm wide. Multitasking and attention to details are essential to success in this role. The person should be able to communicate in an articulate manner (written, verbal), and be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
The position is currently for a full-time position.
Project Role and Responsibility
- Perform A/P data entry functions.
- Weekly bank deposits and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Oversee monthly credit card expense inputs and payment.
- Assist with any other administrative duties which include: copying, sorting, filing, mailing, etc.
- Setup new projects, vendors, etc. in our ERP software.
- Greet all visitors and handle incoming calls.
- Coordinate lunches, events, travel reservations, meetings, etc. for staff as needed.
- Maintain the appropriate level of office/breakroom supplies.
- Receive and coordinate incoming/outgoing shipments (courier, overnight, mail)
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system in the office, as well as offsite storage.
- Ad-hoc administrative support for other functions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or two-year associate’s degree preferred (equivalent work experience will be considered).
- 4+ years of experience in an administrative role. Experience in a professional services firm is a plus.
- 2+ years of bookkeeping experience.
- Working knowledge of our ERP system, Deltek Vision, is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong organizational traits and accepting of feedback.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.