The position is currently for a part-time position.
Project Role and Responsibility
- Greet all visitors and handle incoming calls.
- Assist with any other administrative duties which include: copying, sorting, filing, mailing, etc.
- Setup new projects, vendors, etc. in our ERP software.
- Coordinate lunches, events, travel reservations, meetings, etc. for staff as needed.
- Maintain the appropriate level of office/breakroom supplies.
- Perform A/P data entry, bank deposits, and other similar accounting functions.
- Receive and coordinate incoming/outgoing shipments (courier, overnight, mail)
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system in the office, as well as offsite storage.
- Ad-hoc administrative support for other functions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or two-year associate’s degree preferred (equivalent work experience will be considered).
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role. Experience in a professional services firm is a plus.
- 1+ years of bookkeeping experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong organizational traits and accepting of feedback.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.