19six Architects has expanded our services to include in-house structural engineering, in a desire to better serve our clients by fully integrating structural design with architectural design. Our structural division in Santa Barbara is growing to provide support to all of our architectural offices, and we are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Structural Project Support / Drafter II to provide support to our Project Engineers across our market sectors.
Project Role and Responsibility
- Modeling and Drafting support.
- Produce detailed and accurate construction documents.
- Occasional field verification of existing framing conditions.
- Work under the supervision of our Project Engineers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Three plus (3+) years industry experience.
- Associates degree is preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Adobe Suite.
- Highly motivated, positive and proactive problem solver.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Team player.
- Detail oriented.
- Eagerness to learn.